This site is operated by Wharf Road Ltd (trading as Giselle Richardson), registered in England & Wales under number 08624186 at registered address 93 Ashmill Street London NW1 6RA.
Principal place of business: 70 Compton Street, London EC1V 0BN
Corporate email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All website materials copyright © Wharf Road Ltd. None of the materials may be reproduced, broadcast, exploited, circulated or used in any way whatsoever, either in part or in full, without the express prior permission of Wharf Road Ltd.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter “Ts & Cs”) define the terms and conditions under which a person or entity (hereinafter “the Customer”) may purchase products advertised for sale on this site. The Ts & Cs should be read by the Customer before placing any order, and use of this site by the Customer signifies agreement with the Ts & Cs. Wharf Road Ltd reserves the right to modify the Ts & Cs at any time.
1. Products advertised. Photographs and descriptions are indicative only and may not be used as grounds for any liability action against Wharf Road Ltd. Product photographs are not contractually binding.
2. Orders. The Customer must provide the following information in connection with an order: product and number of products ordered; invoicing address; delivery address if different; telephone number; e-mail address; payment. All data collected will be used only for the purpose of fulfilling an order and will be deleted by Wharf Road Ltd when the order has been delivered.
3. Modification of orders. Customers may contact Wharf Road Ltd by e-mail to email@example.com to request amendments to orders. Wharf Road Ltd will make all reasonable efforts to comply with such requests but is under no obligation to do so.
4. Delivery. Wharf Road Ltd reserves the right to refuse any order that appears abnormal or incomplete and no order is final until it has been confirmed by email to the customer. Deliveries are made to destinations in London within Transport for London zones 1-6 only. The Customer is responsible for the information regarding the name and address for shipping purposes. This information must be precise, accurate and complete to enable delivery under normal conditions. If a delivery address is not sufficiently complete or precise, Wharf Road Ltd reserves the right to call the recipient to obtain the details needed to make delivery. Wharf Road Ltd has no responsibility if a package has to be returned because there was an error in the delivery details or it was impossible to make delivery to the address indicated and it was not possible to contact the recipient by telephone.
5. Means of payment. Products may be purchased at the site with Visa, Mastercard or American Express cards through payment systems managed by PayPal or Lloyds Banking Group.
6. Right to cancel. Since macarons are products are likely to perish or spoil quickly, the customer has no right to cancel valid orders placed with Wharf Road Ltd.
7. Prices. Prices listed on the site are in pounds stirling. Since macarons are cold food products purchased for consumption off the premises, they are zero-rated for VAT purposes. VAT, currently at 20%, is included in delivery charges.
8. Complaints. The Customer must verify that the contents of the package delivered match the order placed. Since the products sold are perishable, Wharf Road will only process complaints received by us within 24 hours of delivery. Complaints must be addressed either to the corporate email address or to the company’s principal place of business.
9. Product standards. Wharf Road Ltd’s products are produced, packed and stored using appropriate quality control systems. The company cannot warrant the quality of its products if the Customer does not comply with the storage conditions or consumes products past the date indicated on the package.
10. Force majeure. Neither Wharf Road ltd nor the Customer will be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of any of the contractual obligations set forth in these Ts & Cs if the failure or delay is due to a case of force majeure.
11. Governing law. These Ts & Cs exclusively governed by laws of England & Wales.